1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions: As a subscriber or User of the AboveAllLegal.com (The "Company") website, you are bound by the following Terms and Conditions, in addition to the terms of any other agreement in force with the Company. Above All Legal, LLC. may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating and posting the new Terms and Conditions. The term "User" refers to all individuals or entities using this website for any reason. The term "Subscriber" refers to all individuals or entities that have purchased a subscription from Above All Legal, LLC. The term "Website" shall include all aspects of the website including but not limited to the database, articles, job postings, and email messages.
2. DISCLAIMER. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED HEREIN, Above All Legal, LLC. PRODUCT(S) ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE WARRANTIES CONTAINED HEREIN ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
3. Limitation of Liability: In no event, will Above All Legal, LLC., or any person or entity involved in creating, producing, or distributing the online services be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the online services or out of the breach of any warranty. Any liability of the Company is limited solely to fees and costs actually paid to the company.
4. Indemnification: Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless Above All Legal, LLC. its licensors, affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising out of the use of the website(s). Users further acknowledge that the Internet is an unreliable, unsecured and an error-prone network and agrees to hold Above All Legal, LLC. harmless for any interruptions in service or inability of User or User's to reach or effectively use the Above All Legal, LLC.. User agrees that Above All Legal, LLC. shall not be liable for any defect or failure of any hardware, software or services, including telecommunication services, provided to User by any third party. Above All Legal, LLC. will not be liable under any circumstances for any lost profits, consequential damages, punitive or exemplary damages whether or not User has been advised as to the possibility of such damages.
Above All Legal, LLC. shall have the right to change or discontinue any content or feature of the subscription service at any time.
5. Venue and Third Party Content: Above All Legal, LLC. is only a venue. The Above All Legal, LLC. website acts as a venue for legal services related employers to post job listings and candidates to access such listings and does not screen or censor the listings offered. Above All Legal, LLC. does not get involved in the actual transactions between the employers and website Users. Therefore, Above All Legal, LLC.., has no control over the quality, safety or legitimacy of the job listings posted, the truth or accuracy thereof, the ability of employers to truly offer the jobs or the ability of Users to fill job openings. Also, there are risks which include but are not limited to the risk of loss of identity, physical harm, fraudulent intent, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. As a website User, you assume all risks connected to dealing with other Users with whom you come in contact with through the Website.
By using our site, subscribing to our newsletter and/or responding to an advertisement on our site, you understand and agree that we are simply publishing job and/or career and/or training opportunities as delivered to us by companies within the legal services industry. Above All Legal LLC., its partners, officers, employees, heirs or assigns, assume no responsibility for the accuracy of these advertisements, nor for the hiring practices of our advertisers. Our sole purpose is the publishing of informational material and advertising. We are not, and do not intend to be, an employment agency, recruiting firm, employment firm, headhunting firm, or any type of employment-related broker. By utilizing this website, you agree to indemnify us and hold us (and anyone operating on our behalf) harmless for any actions whatsoever by any of our advertisers, and for the failure to obtain a job, a job at a particular rate of remuneration, or a job in a particular location.
Above All Legal, LLC. also distributes content supplied by third parties. Any such content including opinions, advice, statements, claims, offers or other information is those of the owners, distributors or authors and not that of Above All Legal, LLC.
Above All Legal, LLC. also links to third party websites including but is not responsible for any such content, advertising, products, materials, claims or information found on such sites.
6. Acceptable Site Use: Users may not use the Above All Legal, LLC., website to transmit, distribute or store any illegal or fraudulent material or information, including without limitation, job listings, postings or website content. Further, Users may not use the Above All Legal, LLC. website in a manner that is in violation of any applicable law or regulation or in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others, or violate the privacy, or other personal rights of others, or that is defamatory, obscene, threatening or abusive or discriminatory in any way.
Users further agree not to post any incomplete, false or inaccurate information. Users may not share or disclose passwords to any third party which would access to a non-public area of the site.
Users agree not to aggregate, copy or duplicate any manner of the web site without express written permission by Above All Legal, LLC. to do so.
Users agree not to advertise or solicit other Users to buy or sell any products or services through the service without express written permission by Above All Legal, LLC.
Users are responsible for providing all equipment and Internet access necessary to gain access to the Service.
7. Payment and Cancellation: Subscribers who subscribe to the monthly service will be charged the monthly payment amount automatically approximately on the first day of each month. Subscribers may terminate their monthly membership plan at any time by submitting a cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Trademark and Copyright: Above All Legal, LLC. is service and trademarked by Above All Legal, LLC. Content found on the Above All Legal, LLC. website is copyrighted and may not be reproduced for commercial purposes or distributed for anything but User´s personal use.
9. Privacy: All communications which use Above All Legal, LLC.., should be deemed accessible to the general public. There are no facilities to send or receive private or confidential electronic communications.
10. Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provisions, principles or rules (whether the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of any laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
11. Jurisdiction and Venue: The parties hereto hereby agree that all claims, actions, suits and proceedings between or among the parties relating to this Agreement shall be filed, tried and litigated only in the 15th Judicial Circuit In and For Palm Beach County, FL, or the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida (West Palm Beach, FL). In connection with the foregoing, the parties hereto consent to the jurisdiction of such courts and expressly waive any claims or defenses of lack of jurisdiction of or proper venue by such courts.
13. Entire Agreement: This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Users and Above All Legal, LLC.