Ever wondered why immigration attorneys are said to be god-send by many? Well below are the broad explanations of when and why even you would prefer an Immigration Attorney Houston TXto be available right by your side!
Any kind of criminal offence, no matter minor or treason, has its own consequences that are often more severe than not. It is highly recommended to hire an experienced attorney under any criminal or fraudulent circumstances. These criminal offenses can pose severe threats to your immigration procedures by being denied citizenship/ naturalization, deportation, a visa, entry to the US, and many others.
- Detention– If you happen to be detained from the US, it is suggested to consult an experienced Immigration Attorney Houstonto understand your eligibility position for an immigration bond hearing. There are multiple factors that can affect your accessibility of opting for a bond hearing that include your reason of being detained and your present status in the US.
- Illegal re-entrance– If a person who has been denied admission, excluded, deported, or removed or has departed the United States while an order of exclusion, deportation, or removal is outstanding, and thereafter enters, attempts to enter, or is at any time found in, the United States shall be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both. This 2 year sentence can also be extended to 10 or even up to 20 years provided the person in question has indulged in some other particular crime.
- Deportation– generally, people who have reportedly overstayed their visa welcome are directed to deportation/removal via explicit legal orders. Nonetheless, you still have a set of relief options available from the deportation that only a skilled Immigration Attorney Houston or Immigration Law Firms in Houston can inform you about.
- Airport arrest– There are multiple reasons for a permanent resident’s airport arrest in the US. You must consult with an Immigration Attorney Houstonimmediately if you are facing such charges that might include you getting permanently arrested.
- Consequences of an arrest– The most common reason of an immigration procedure being put on hold is because of an individual’s possible suspect history. The alleged immigrant offender’s criminal history may highly affect their deportability. The Immigration Detainer Notice of Action is a notice pushed across to process an individual’s custody detained under federal, state or local custody.
If you are a foreign national pursuing employment in the United States then you will undoubtedly have to obtain an employment-based visa for the same.
Permanent workers: There are five wide categories that you can opt for when filing for your immigration procedure as a permanent worker, so it is best advised to hire an experienced Immigration Attorney Houston or an Immigration Law Firms in Houstonto help you through by making the best decisions for your qualification.
Temporary workers: if you are hired as a temporary worker for a specific job, your employer will have numerous visa classifications available to petition for you. These visa classifications majorly vary in terms of duration, eligibility requirements, your eligibility to bring a family member along, and others. Mostly when a person’s status is expired or in some cases when their employment is terminated, they will be ordered to leave the US. In any case, the person’s employers will still have full authority to sponsor their employee’s permanent employment.
- L-1A intracompany transfer: this visa is issued to the nonimmigrant workers by their employers to transfer them from a foreign office to an affiliate office in the US post eligible qualifications. The L-1A employee’s spouses and unmarried children under the age of 21 are allowed to stay with the worker. You must consult an Immigration Attorney Houston TXto gain clarity about the options available to you depending on your situation.
- L-1B intracompany specialized: this visa permits the employer to bring in foreign employees to set up a new branch or office of the company. These employees usually have specialized knowledge aligned with business’s interest.
- E-1/E-2 Treaty traders/investors- These visas, E-1 for trader and E-2 for investor are available to those foreign citizens who are of counties where the US maintains the treaty of commerce and navigation. These visas are issues to such individuals who plan to practice investment and trade opportunities in the US.
Immigration involving family
Family based immigration includes two categories of visa issues, namely, immediate relative and family preference. Unlike the family preference visas, immediate relative visas are not limited for each fiscal year. It includes the spouse of a US citizen, parents of a US citizen who is above 21 years of age, unmarried children under 21 of a US citizen, orphan adopted abroad by a US citizen, orphan to be adopted in the US by a US citizen. The family preference visa is meant for distant family relations.
Fiancé visa– this visa category is dedicated to a US citizen and a foreign citizen who are almost married. This is a non-immigrant visa that lets the foreign citizen travel to the US to marry the sponsor in a 90 day window since arrival.
Children visa– if you have a fiancé who has kids, you might want to get a K-1 visa along with a K-2 with the help of an Immigration Attorney Houston TX attorney. You can also seek services from an Immigration Law Firms in Houstonto make sure his application has appropriate documentation.
Spouse– The visa lets the spouse and the children of a US citizen to enter the country as nonimmigrants post proofing eligibility of everyone involved. You would want to get professional assistance in this matter concerning multiple lives, so book an Immigration Attorney Houston TXor even opt for an Immigration Law Firms in Houston to help you with your application process or any information relating to adjusting his status.
Green cards– there are numerous categories under which one can gain a green card in the US, including employment and special immigrant and many others. The criteria is for the applicant to be eligible under at least one of these.
If you are looking for an attorney to help you tackle any of your immigration issues right from the start till the end, then you might want to consider Salinas Law Firm.
Salinas is a small law firm where you get exclusive personal legal attention from industry expert attorneys, within the reach of a phone call. Book a call now to seek assistance in your journey to the states.